Dear Marist Parents/Guardians:
May God’s peace be with you and your family!
As per announcement of the government re the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) currently being implemented in Luzon, “classes and all school activities in all levels shall be suspended until 14 April 2020 and shall resume on 15 April 2020.” These dates are still subject to change, depending on the outcome of the country’s efforts to contain and hopefully eradicate the virus. Thus, assuming it is business as usual for all of the offices of the school on April 15, we would like to inform you of the following schedules concerning the official release of the report cards:
- April 21 (Tuesday)
• Kindergarten and Grade 10 (9 – 11 AM)
• Grade 6 and 12 (1 – 3 PM)
- April 22 (Wednesday)
• Grade 1, 2 and 3 (9 – 11 AM)
• Grade 4 and 5 (1 – 3 PM)
- April 23 (Thursday)
• Grade 7 and 8 (9 – 11 AM)
• Grade 9 and 11 (1 – 3 PM)
- April 24 (Friday)
• Marist School Afternoon Shift Program
- Grade 7, 9 and 12 (9 – 11 AM)
- Grade 8, 10, and 11 (1 – 3 PM)
Also, we would like to reiterate the following guidelines mentioned in our circulars/memoranda posted on our school website on March 12, 15 and 16 as part of the school’s continuous efforts to ensure the community’s safety, protection, and security:
- Only one parent/guardian/representative is to get the card at the student’s classroom based on the allotted time.
- The parent/guardian/representative is advised to avoid loitering in the campus.
- Students with lockers are asked to take the opportunity during the distribution of report cards to bring home their Go Bag and empty their lockers of their contents.
- Unsettled accounts (including arrears, if any) have to be paid on or before the scheduled release of report cards.
- Payment of unsettled accounts/arrears may be deposited in the following designated banks.
- For PAYEE, write MARIST COLLEGE, INC.
- For PAYOR, write the STUDENT’S NAME AND SECTION.
- When claiming the report card, kindly present first the bank deposit slip of payment to the Business Office for verification.
- The school will withhold release of report cards pending payment of unsettled accounts/arrears.
- While the ECQ is in effect, the Pedestrian Gate (at the main façade between Gates 3 and 4) is the only place designated for controlling the ingress and egress of people. The exterior parking space at the back of the Magnificat Chapel shall be utilized to its full capacity before any interior parking at the main parking area.
- Gate 1 (leading to the oval, senior high school building, and gym) will remain closed until further notice.
- All persons entering the premises of Marist School must subject themselves to security and health checks and abide by precautionary measures being undertaken for the safety protection of everybody against the risks of COVID-19. The school management reserves the right to deny entry of anyone who refuses to undergo these necessary procedures.
Again, kindly take note that the schedule and arrangements of the above-mentioned activities are still subject to change pending announcements, circulars, or directives from local or national government or agencies.
We continue to request everyone to remain calm, be updated by reliable sources, and observe all the precautionary measures given to protect ourselves and help others prevent the acquisition and spread of the disease.
Thank you very much and God bless.
Ad Jesum per Mariam,
Mr. Benjamin C. Balatbat
Noted and Approved by:
Br. Niño M. Pizarro, FMS