Malasakit sa kapwa Marista [UPDATED]
As your Marist family, know that we are concerned for your child/children’s education. We invite you to continue the Marist education this school year. Let us journey online together through the Marist VIOLETS. This program is intended for families who experience financial reversals brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. Limited slots will be available on a first come, first served basis and until slots are filled. Application period is from July 13 to July 31 only. [UPDATED AS OF AUGUST 5, 2020: The application period is until August 31, 2020.]
What is the “Malasakit sa kapwa Marista” (MSM) program?
Marist School Marikina is one with the whole community in its efforts to remain hopeful amidst the continuous ill effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. In trying to respond boldly to the needs of our kapwa Marista, the school would like to extend its assistance to families who have been negatively affected by the pandemic through an arrangement similar to “study now, pay later.”
1. Submit a letter of application addressed to the school president via [email protected] and indicate the following:
- the reason/s why you should be included in the Malasakit sa kapwa Marista program (please attach necessary documents)
- name and incoming grade level of the pupil/student
- contact details
2. Wait for a call or confirmation thru email regarding the schedule of the interview with the School President.
3. Attend the interview with the President which may either be virtual or face-to-face
4. Wait for email confirmation of the result of the application
1. Must be a pupil/student of Marist School Marikina for the last two school years.
2. Was able to give on time payment of school fees for the last two years.
3. With no grade lower than 80% in any quarter for the last two years.
4. With conduct mark of Good (G) or better.
1. Letter of application from the parent
2. Latest BIR Income Tax Return or Certificate of Exemption from filing of ITR
3. Proof of Loss of Income
4. Copy of Report Cards for SY 2018-2019 and SY 2019-2020
5. Copy of latest utilities billing statement (Meralco, Water, Internet, Cable)
Artwork by Sean Sumague of the Blue & Gold