Dear Marist Parents and Guardians,
Last March 26 – 28, 2020 Marist School was supposed to hold its year-end ceremonies for its graduates and completers. But due to the circumstances brought about by the COVID–19 pandemic, these ceremonies were put on hold.
Having explored alternative ways by which to conduct these ceremonies in consideration of the health and safety of its stakeholders, Marist School is quite pleased to formally announce and to cordially invite all the graduates and completers of SY 2019–2020, together with their parents and guardians, for the following virtual events:
- 2nd Kindergarten Completion Ceremony (September 5; Saturday; 9 AM]
- 5th Grade 10 Completion Ceremony (September 12; Saturday; 9 AM]
- 53rd Grade 6 Graduation Ceremony (September 19; Saturday; 9 AM]
- 47th Grade 12 Graduation Ceremony (September 26; Saturday; 9 AM]
In relation to these virtual events, the concerned parents/guardians of the graduates and completers of SY 2019–2020 are reminded of the following:
- Each event is livestreamed through the school’s Facebook page Marist School Marikina on the designated date and time. Since viewing of each event is made public through Facebook Livestreaming, the school acknowledges the need to strictly observe the Data Privacy Act of 2012 by seeking the concerned parent’s/guardian’s consent in allowing the school to show/flash the images and name of his/her child/ward during the virtual ceremony. Thus:
o The concerned parent/guardian is required to accomplish a waiver through a Google Form to be sent through email by the homeroom adviser.
o The images and name of the student whose parents/guardians express dissent in showing them in public will not be included in the ceremony.
- The recorded event can still be accessed through the school‘s Facebook page [Marist School Marikina] and YouTube Channel (Marist School Marikina] even after it has been livestreamed.
Indeed, Marist School is one with you and your family in celebrating this very significant milestone of your child/ward. We do wish him/her all the best as he/she continues on in his/her pursuit for higher studies.
Thank you very much and God bless!
Mr. John Benjamin C. Balatbat
Noted and Approved by:
Br. Allan J. De Castro, fms